AT-BIOTECH TRACEABILITY INFORMATION SYSTEMS national profit private
* covering the complete life cycle of processes: planning-collection-production-use-evaluation
* controlling a diverse type of elements using RF technologies: blood and tissues, biological samples, drugs and reagents, organs, prosthetics, medical devices, etc.
* registering facts and collecting data of patients, users, locations, assets, temperatures, times, real-time events, and more
* supporting operations indoor and outdoor, in all weather conditions, with and without network connectivity
* adapting to both industrial and patient care areas of application: banks of blood, tissues and cellular material; pharmaceutical industry; laboratories; hospitals and clinics; logistics and distribution companies
- Foundation Year
Contact Got a question or request?